-
March 16th, 2003, 01:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
What exactly is the "LAGUNA" model speaker ?
What does it look like & what year was it ?
-
March 28th, 2003, 05:41 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm going to answer my own question here :
What I've found out so far is that the LAGUNA
is the same as an 830A ( a corner enclosure
with two 15's & a horn - perhaps an 811 ?)
from the late 50s to early 60s.
-
March 31st, 2003, 04:13 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Right, dual 803s, 511. The Corona used a single 803, 811. Plans are in the out-of-print HOW TO BUILD SPEAKER ENCLOSURES by Alexis Badmaieff and Don Davis.
GM
-
April 4th, 2003, 08:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
and I thought it might have been the speakers The creature from the Black laguna listened to! My bad!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks